Monday, June 14, 2010

Jelly July 2010



I was looking at this magazine, and I really like this issue a lot. This magazine has a lot of cute and elegant looks for summer. I love the style that this magazine brings, it is so feminine but at the same time it has a girly style that I like. This magazine is my favorite one, the models are so pretty, and also have the perfect look for the magazine. The models have a elegant, sexy, feminine, mature, and girly style. This magazine helps the girls that want to start a new section of their life, by looking more sexy and fresh but without stop being cute: girls that want to stop looking like little girls. (^^)

I thinks this magazine style is in between hot and sexy Happie Nuts models and Cute and girly girl of Popteen models.

I love the accessories section. There was one accessory that really catches my attention.




This is like a scarf, it gives you ear of a rabbit. I find that so cute, I've seen a lot of looks on many magazines and videos that show this accessory, it is very popular in Japan but in USA, i don't think so.



I love when the magazines show you a item that you need to buy and then show you a lot of ways of how you can wear this item. This is very helpful, the good thing is you do not have to buy the same item, just some thing that just looks like it. It will save you a lot of money.







Makeup is the section that I look forward to it. You all know that japanese magazines shows step by step on how to get the look, This is great!!! On this issue, the models look so pretty. I like the fact that they show you the pictures of the items that they are using to get the look. That really makes me buy all of the products but my bank will not let me,(^^). I guess I have to keep looking on Ebay and the drugstores.






This magazine also has a section where they show you several pieces of clothes and then the way you can wear it, and put them together. This is very helpful, especially when you are traveling and you do not want take the whole closet or a lot of clothes with you. You can use the same piece in different way and with different clothes.






This issue has a lot of cute summer look that I love. Here are some of the looks that I like


















Oh, I also forgot, on this issue, they show you, how to do those cool rip and beach jeans on your own, it is so cool!!




SEE'YA(^^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment