Saturday, May 8, 2010

TSUBASA MASUWAKA (Les Ailes)

HELLO, Today I have nothing to do so I decided to do a new post. I was looking at Les Ailes book I love how tsubasa looks on the pictures.



I like her nails, they are simple but very cute, her orange/red hair color looks ok. But I do not like her eye makeup.

In my opinion, I do not think Tsubasa looks good with that eye makeup look. Well, I will not wear it on me, maybe that is why I do not like it. I like the top eyeliner and eyelashes part , but the bottom out side corner of the eyelashes looks weird.



She looks so pretty on all of pictures! I love the fur black scarf that she is wearing. I was looking for the type of scarf when it was winter.





I love the black with color strips dress, it look so cute with those legging.



On this picture, She looks so different. I don not know what it is but... IDK be my judge.









This is my favorite pictures of all she looks so fashionable, the hair, big fur hat, and style are perfect, the angle where they took the picture is great, love it!




I think I am going to but Tsubasa eyelashes box, it is so pretty.



SEE'YA (^^)/


Credit goes to: http://electroxcuute.livejournal.com/55195.html

1 comment: