Thursday, January 14, 2010

Closet

The Closet is one of my most important and visit place of my house. My family says that I have a lot of clothes, but I think they are just saying that because I have more then them.(^^)

When you have a small closet, it is hard so organize all you clothes, specially when you have a lot because you do not have much space where to hange your clothes.

You do not want your clothes to be like this





Or... your closet to look like this





You want your clothes to be organize and have a clean closet.



Let me show you some celebrity's closets...

Nicole Ritchie, a bit small but cute!



Mariah Carrey, (she even has shoes to sell)(^^)



Paula Abdul, it looks like a store.



Eva Longoria, so neat!



People who have bigger closets, have a advantage over the people who have smaller closets. That is because they have a lot of more space where they can put their clothes even if they have a lot of clothes, but if you are one of those people who have a small closet, you won't have much space where to put your clothes and you closet will look more messy.

A Little big



Small


I love this closet

It is great, a bit small but it has a lot of racks that make the closet look better and it makes it easier to organize.



I love the lighting, the little chair, and mirror look great.

This is my dream closet. It is just perfect and cute. the window, mirrors... everything I want.(^^)



The best when to organize your closet will be, if you separate you clothes by color and style.





This makes it easier to find you clothes. When I did it myself I found a lot of clothes that I did not even know I had.





You can buy shoe racks, cloth racks, and some drawer where you can put little things. It will look great. Organize your clothes by style, puting you dressy shirt in one place by color, and your casual shirt in other side. all the tank top here, and the long sleeve shirt there. All your high heel on top, boot on the bottom and flat on the side. Everything by color. You will me impresed how everything will look at the end.






You just need time, decision, --> wow...You will feel that you have a new closet!

Thanks, Hope you like.

1 comment:

  1. oo I really love the last picture!

    Oh I wish it was so easy for me... unfortunately I have to share a small closet with my boyfriend who also happens to have MORE clothes than me... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete